Featuring Unique Handbags

There are times when I look for something specific to post on my blog, and there are times when I stumble across something in complete surprise. Well, this time it was the latter!

What a pleasant surprise it was to find some of the most gorgeous handmade bags and purses, all unique one of a kind designs, by Unique Handbags.





About the Artist:
Pamela works in her own studio from home, creating designs and bringing those designs into existence. Pamela creates her accessories with pre-consumer scrap leather and upholstery fabrics.
Pamela loves art, and her ability to fuse fabric together and add painted designs to her creations reflects that.
Pamela is a self taught artist, and loves many different forms of art, including photography, gardening, watercolor illustration, and more.

Pamela hopes to one day open a gallery to showcase her own designs as well as the designs of others, show people what goes on behind the scenes, and give classes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I love everything! The appliques and free motion stitching are gorgeous! I'm especially fond of the birds.





Please visit Unique Handbags online.



Pamela also has another shop where she sells her leather jewelry, all very gorgeous! You may visit her jewelry shop at uniques.etsy.com



more

1 comment:

Uniquehandbags.net said...

Hi Johanna! I am very thankful to be featured here on your wonderful blog.
Please send me your address in my e-mail or etsy convo, I'd like to send you a little thank you gift. Take care ~ Pamela