Favorite Shops

This is a compilation of some of my favorite shops. Some of these I have made purchases from, and some I really want too!


Makeup/beauty/bath

The All Natural Face (I get my makeup from here, it's awesome!)

Sunset Soaps (I absolutely love the loofa bar soap she sells!)

The Pink Sink (I have enjoyed the lotion bar from this shop!)


Supplies/Accessories

Paper Cupcake Studios (little mini note cards are so cute!)

vsroses (super cute tags and embellishments)

PulpArt (very unique gift tags)


Fibers/Crochet/Knits


Kerreraskye (Very nice knitting work, scarves, caplets, etc)

KikisCrochet (her soda can cozies are so cute! Must see!)


Jewelry

edithandlulu (wow, really unique jewelry made from buttons and such!)

Beadscraftz (Gorgeous jewelry, you'll have to click to see what I mean!)


Other Interesting Things

LightHeaded (now this is something to see...handmade lamps!)


Check out my etsy mini of favorites and see what I like!

more