About This Blog

I started this blog for the purpose of supporting other artists on Etsy. Wow, lots of talented people!
My goal is to bless as many people as possible by featuring them and promoting their work. These artists work hard to bring you quality and good taste!

If you are reading this blog, than you probably think like me...handmade is awesome! So much love and care goes into each piece, a real work of art made by the hands.

Thrown into the mix are some supplies and vintage, to help you in creating your own unique pieces.

I love to write as well, and in my endeavor to help the handmade community, I write articles and tutorials to help you in photographing, selling, and marketing your work.

I am happy to take your suggestions. If you have something you would like to contribute, feel free to convo me and let me know.
Some things that I would be interested in are tips for my "tip of the day" feature (located at the top right corner of this blog", articles and tutorials concerning selling, marketing, photographing, etc., someone you think deserves a feature, or, if you just want to leave some feedback or critique you can do that too! Just convo and drop a line! I will consider all suggestions and feedback.

May you find blessings in the work of another's hands!
more