Home Decorations with Etsy Finds

These are some of my favorite finds for the home! Browsing through the home decor section of Etsy was so much fun! It was hard to choose some favorites because there was so much good stuff, I seriously recommend that if you are planning on doing any decorating in your home you brows through Etsy and see what you find, because gosh!

These are just a few of my favorites, let me know what you think by commenting below!

































































more

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I really like the monogrammed wreath! That would be great to hang by the front door.

Camille said...

Great blog! Thanks so much for posting my little rug :)

Matthew said...

Some really great finds here, it's true there are a lot of great shops on Etsy. Thanks for sharing.

J.B. said...

Great! Thank you so much for sharing!