Fashion Statements for the Ladies...Wear Handmade

Etsy is THE BOMB when it comes to supporting local business! Ladies, let's get fashionable with these fabulous Etsy clothing finds.

There's something for everyone here!


This linen organic crop top is perfect for summer, I want one so bad! Someone
pease get one for me!





Isn't this sundress adorable? I love the colors.





This is a really cute shirt to work out in, I love the bow in the back, so cute!




Love these unique yoga shorts, great way to style!





These denim pants are super cute!





I love how class these pants are. Great look for the summer.






Flowy and oh so comfy looking, this dress is perfect to style up with a breezy elegant look.






Love this adorable yet classy tank top with a removable bow.






If you like vintage and country, then you'll love this shirt.






Cute and casual, this shirt is a great look for this summer.





I love this maxi dress, great for the beach goers!




I love this, but I just love anything lace! Cover up at the beach with this gorgeous lace dress.




More lace! These are perfect for a walk on the beach.





Don't forget your swimsuit! Head to the pool in style with this stylish monokini!






Thanks for reading guys, don't forget to support handmade and comment below to let us know which one was your favorite!




more

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I think my daughter would really like that work out tank top with the bow in the back. It would be great for her to wear when she goes running.

Johanna Starnes said...

I would totally wear that too!