Because Gray Is Awesome

I was browsing through Etsy, and stumbled across some pretty awesome gray things. So I started looking for more awesome gray things, and what a find!



Gray Wool Felt Winter Hat by Award Design. It's on sale too!



Purse by Triviality Lab. Yes, this is one awesome purse!


Men's Winter Scarf by Jill 2day. It's got to be one of the best men's scarves I've seen yet!



A Knitted Baby Set Full Of Flowers For Little Girls, by Tender Blue.


Legwarmers in Gray by Home Lab.

Urban Dress by Lily Brush.


Crochet Cuffs by Vilm Studio.








crochet, bookmarks, handmade, flower, nature
more

1 comment:

barbaraK said...

Cooking is a form of creativity where the sky can't be the limit. It is my belief that a person will not gain a very great cooking experience without visiting cooking sites. http://www.gourmandia.com and http://www.gourmetrecipe.com are few for me to mention and to recommend as a part of the best. This isn't a theory. This is a fact. Both of these sites are likely responsible for publishing thousands of professionally chef qualified recipes over the Internet. Since I've found Kitchen Geekery as you have suggested, I'll be checking it out. Once it satisfied me, I'll be sharing it with my friends throughout the web. Thank you for sharing.