More Crocheted Fingerless Gloves? Yep!


I am so excited about my new crocheted fingerless gloves, that I just *had* to show off another pair I just finished today.
So far this is the third pair, and I think I'm in love with these! I made them with bamboo cotton thread size 10, and made ties to go around the wrist with a rose attached.
These make me feel all romantic! The yellow and red go together so well!

They are soooo soft and comfortable, and they aren't too warm at all, so they are perfect for a formal occasion, or a romantic evening with your significant other!

I hope to make lots of these kind of gloves, I really enjoy these.

Can't wait to see how they do at my next craft show. It's always exciting to wonder!







crochet, bookmarks, handmade, flower, nature
more

No comments: