Sunday Tidbit - Crocheted Lace Gloves.

I am excited about making lace gloves! This is the first pair. I will be making several and taking them to a craft show in April, and possibly be putting them on consignment after that. I'll also be happy to take requests for them, though for now I
won't be putting any pre-made ones up in my Etsy shop.

I am making these crocheted lace gloves with a size 10 thread. These ones are cotton, I am also making some in bamboo thread, which is incredibly soft!
I'll be making lots of awesome styles and patterns, I always love coming up with new looks!

This picture was taken with my iPod Touch by the way (4th generation). I did a tad bit of tweaking in iPhoto, but I think it's pretty impressive for an iPod!

crochet, bookmarks, handmade, flower, nature
more

No comments: