My Recent Purchases

I've recently been on a makeup craze...probably because I have always "borrowed" my mothers makeup, and I decided I wanted my own! But the thing is, I have sensitive skin, so I would only use my mom's liquid foundation on special occasions, otherwise, I'd just wear some eye makeup. So that's when I got the idea to go hunting for something that's easy on your skin, and I thought why not look up handmade makeup? And so I did! And I found some cool stuff too!
I discovered that there are indeed people who make makeup that is healthy and clean, and looks good.
So I decided to give it a try. I'm quite happy with the samples I purchased, and I'm saving some money so hopefully I can go back again someday and get some more.

I purchased foundation samples from The All Natural Face, so far I have mixed some of the colors and have found the perfect shade for me, so I'm saving up for a full sized jar. I can't wait! The quality of her makeup is wonderful, and I know you will love looking through her shop, who wouldn't? I have had no trouble whatsoever with it causing my face to brake out, so of course, I am very thrilled about this! She also has eye shadow, veil, and other products, including brushes to put your makeup on.




I also purchased eye shadow samples from Back To The Earth, and am very please with the quality and appearance my samples give me. She has some very beautiful colors, and I'm sure you will enjoy looking through her shop as well. One of the things I've noticed about mineral eyeshadow is that it goes a very long way! You can also purchase blush, eyeliner, jewelry, supplies and other things from her shop.



As far as I'm concerned, these products are well worth the price! I actually think if more people knew how good this stuff is, these ladies would be swamped with orders! My personal opinion on handmade makeup is very high, and I encourage you to give it a try.

Happy etsy shopping!
more

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute makeup!! I love mineral makeup. It feels so clean and I've found my skin really likes it. I sometimes have breakouts from wearing makeup, but I've found if i use mineral foundation I don't get any!