Hand Dyed Thread by Bre-Aly Threads

I wanted to share my latest purchase with you. Bre-Aly Threads made these lovely threads up for me!
These are hand dyed, each scene is 175 yards.

I must say, I'm in love! Sure, you can get blue, green, red, and purple at Joanns anytime, but can you get them in special shades like these? I love having different shades to work with. I don't want to use the same old cardinal red, the same old frosty green, and the same old delft blue.
Bre-Aly Threads took care of that for me!
The colors in this picture are
Pale Lime, Eggplant, Red Wine, Periwinkle, and Chartreuse.

I love all of them, but I think these two are my favorite, Red Wine, and Chartreuse. Don't they look
beautiful together?


I've already made several bookmarks with them! Not all are listed yet in my shop, but they will be soon!

Blue rose crochet bookmark, using Periwinkle and Chartreuse (not listed at this time)



Red Rose Crochet Bookmark, using Red Wine and Chartreuse (listed in my shop!)



Wake Robin Crochet Bookmark using Eggplant and Chartreuse (not yet listed).


I think next I'll make something using the pale lime green. I think it will combine with the red really well.

Check out Bre-Aly Threads on Etsy, she might have some hand dyed threads you will like.




more

No comments: