Earth Tones Handmade Gift Guide


So I'm figuring you already know what a big fan I am of earth tones. Earth tones are just my thing. I'll wear just about anything that is brown, green, tan, etc.
Here's a gorgeous treasury that has lots of my favorite type of things.

'Earth tones' by Sewingseed



Dormancy - A Patchw...
$47.00

Original Crocheted ...
$

Back to Nature - Fi...
$24.00

Curly Sue Fork Ring
$39.00

Simple Earthy Moder...
$45.00

Wood lines - hoop e...
$6.50

Light Brown Capelet...
$60.00

Men's Wool Croc...
$

Meditation - a peac...
$

Celtic Pennanular C...
$

Fish Scale Mug
$22.00

Chocolate brown Mal...
$45.00

Sterling Sunburst P...
$24.00

Rustic little book ...
$18.00

Burnished Beauty - ...
$20.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.




more

No comments: