Some things every Etsy seller should read

I have been especially amazed at the helpfulness of many people in the forums lately. I have put together a collection of some of the most helpful threads I have been reading lately, and there are some real gems to be found!
Everyone should read these!

Please enjoy!

How to add Etsy Mini to your blog

How to increase your blog views and sales

GIANT list of blog topics!

Everything you ever wanted to know about buying FACEBOOK ads!

The Complete guide to twitter, and why you're probably not using it correctly

A great Etsy tool, with a great alternative to the Etsy mini, and many other things as well!

How to write item titles (SEO, in regard to the relevancy search)

Guaranteed to make me visit your shop is.....

Add static pages to your blog!

How to stop thinking like a hobbyist, and start thinking like a professional

Bringing buyers into your shop

Stocking up for your selling season

Why I heart you (and some tips on how to get noticed)

A photographic guide to creative LIGHTING

Valuable lessons about pricing from a farrier, my dad
more

2 comments:

Angie said...

I definitely agree, the forums have been very helpful lately! You posted some topics I didn't catch, so thanks! It is late and I can't stay up and read all of these tonight, but I will have to sort through them tomorrow.

Sarah in MO said...

Thanks for this! I hadn't seen most of those before and I can use all the help I can get since I'm new to this!

I've been sewing custom clothing for people in our area for 10 years, but I'm just now branching out into ready made clothes on Etsy. I'm still trying to figure things out - especially pricing! I'm being told my shop looks cheap because of my prices!