Featuring button jewelry from Edith And Lulu

Stylish.
Edgy.
Delicate.

Those are the things that came to mind while I was looking through this incredibly unique shop, Edith and Lulu. This shop offers amazing handmade jewelry made with vintage, collectible, recycled and new buttons.




Are you wondering about the shop name? Edith and Lulu where popular names used in the 20s 30s and 40s. With jewelry that is made with vintage materials, with a modern flair, the name is perfect!



These are some amazing button earrings! don't you just love them? You can view the complete selection of button earrings here.


Jennifer, designer of Edith and Lulu, says she likes to purchase jars of unsorted vintage buttons from a thrift store, and sort through them.

Jennifer takes very good care of her buttons, and stores them appropriately to preserve quality.



These are some beautiful button necklaces. Just beautiful! Take a look at the rest of the necklace collection here.



Thank you for stopping by and checking out the feature. I hope you enjoyed! Please take a look at Jennifer's shop at Edith and Lulu on Etsy!






All photos where used by permission.
Please contact shop owner if you wish
to use these photos.
more

6 comments:

Red Red Completely Red said...

What beautiful buttons! I love the last photo with so many different colours. How fun!

-Astrid

http://redredcompletelyred.blogspot.com/

Stacey said...

gorgeous, adorable creations...lovely to have found them

PussDaddy said...

I am not sure if it will work for you, but it worked for me. My blogs were gone off my dashboard this morning, too. What I did was go to a blog that I knew I had been following before they all disappeared, and I signed into the blog using the link in their followers box, and a few minutes later my blogs all came back. Maybe you can try that although like I said it may not work for you. Good luck.

PussDaddy

Johanna Starnes said...

It worked! That's really crazy.

PussDaddy said...

That's good. I have no idea what made me try that, and I was happy that I could remember a blog to sign into, lol

PussDaddy

PussDaddy said...

Mine disappearred again and I had to do it again. But at least doing it is really fast now. Hopefully they fix it really soon.

PussDaddy