Handmade Hair product Review

I purchased 2 products for my hair recently, and absolutely love them both! This is the first time I've ever used handmade for my hair, and I'll tell you, I don't want to go back to the dollar store stuff!

I purchased a shampoo bar, and a conditioner. As you can probably see, I've already used them both, I didn't think to take pictures before using them, lol.


Lets start with the shampoo. I purchased this from PreciousGems on Etsy. This comes in a 4 ounce bar, and should last quite a while. You just rub some onto your hands, massage into your hair and scalp, and rinse. I usually do this twice. It's very effective, and left my hair feeling squeaky clean. I definitely recommend this for your whole family!



Next, we have the hair rinse, or conditioner. I purchased this from Selective on Etsy.This is far better than any other conditioner I've ever used. Not only does it smell amazing (I got it in toasted coconut scent), but it left my hair feeling very soft and nourished. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling in your hair at all. It goes a long way too. Just place a generous amount onto your hands, and finger it into your hair. Let it sit for a few minutes, and rinse.



As you can see, my hair looks shiny and clean! I love it!



Check out their shops, I highly recommend!


more

3 comments:

vanilla said...

ohh solid shampoo/cond
i hv always wanted to try those but still not sure if i know how to use them
lol
i love ur hair btw
:P

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

Okay, I'm going to have to look into this. I have "problem hair" (naturally curly and a little bit psycho), so I'm always on the lookout for products that will calm it a bit.

Anonymous said...

Nice hair:)
i got a post also about my hair:) and some summer products:)
http://janeuarymmiv.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-hair.html