Featuring FlamingojuntionToo

Jewelers, get ready to do some shopping! At Flamingo Junction Too, you're going to find some great jewelry findings and some great deals!
Take for instance, this beautiful Silver Backed Millefiori Glass Heart Pendant! Measures 32mm and has beautiful colors.


Or how about these 9mm swarovski briolettes in Gold Shadow? I love the beautiful golden color, brought out in sparkling detail by Swarovski's high quality crystal glass.

There is much more to found at Flamingo Junction Too, including earring findings, glass beads, swarovski crystals, szech glass beads, crackle glass beads, pendants and charms, and much more! Be sure to stop by and browse through her wide selection.
more

3 comments:

Flamingo Junction said...

Thank you Johanna for the lovely feature!

Michelle said...

I will vouch for this Great shop... lol as I cant seem to keep myself from buying stuff from it! Great products and prices and wonderful customer service.. *waves to mingo*

BrigaBauble said...

I too have a bit of a 'mingo addiction. I've loved all of the beading supplies I've purchased and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my most recent purchase. Everything is high quality and at an awesome price!

http://BrigaBauble.blogspot.com