A nice trip for me!

Well, I just got back from a trip to see my extended family in Illinois, and I brought back a bunch of things that belonged to my grandmother, who passed away a few years ago. Lets see. She had yarn, fabric, a few beads, unfinished dolls, and a bunch of other things I brought home with me.
I also brought home a crocheted afghan that my great grandmother made! Neat or what?
I didn't get much sleep while I was there. I stayed up till 1:30 each night, talking, playing cards, eating ice cream, and visiting with the family, whom I only get to see about once every other year. So needless to say, I'm quite tired!
My grandmother used to make crafts of all kinds. There was so many things she did! But one of the things that she did which I am especially fond of is crochet! I was quite happy to bring home some of her crocheted things, both finished and unfinished.

Also, thought I might mention that I am now a member of Project Wonderful! I am currently taking bids for one ad, which is on the left hand sidebar, at the top. It's on top where everyone will see it, not buried beneath so many other things. My blog has been growing consistently, and getting more and more traffic, so be sure and check it out if you are interested.

I am still catching up on work and sleep from my trip, but I will come back soon and post about some wonderful crafter on etsy.

So hang loose!
more

No comments: